Friday, August 20, 2010

Entire Back Catalogue (2003-2004)

ATOM "THIS IS THE SWEETEST LIVE JOURNAL THERE IS, THERE WAS, AND THERE EVER WILL BE"

FUCK VAGINAS BITCHES!

YEAH THIS IS MY TURF! STAY KEEP YOUR DISTANCE COCK GRINDERS!

Were going sledding tommarow! EXCITE! FOLLOW US OR DIE YOu == CUNT @! I HAVE AIDS! MY COCK BURNS FOR YOU TONIGHT! FUCK CUNT@!

CHEERS,

THE DUDE MANAGMENT
(Lan'n & At'm)

WHASS HUP?

hey dooders,

we decided against sledding today because my car has just one headlight and landons truck is scared of heights.... instead we went out to breakfast (1:00pm) at Sharis. I ate sooooo much food and then landon paid for it because I gave him a pair of jeans! Cool! then we went to over there. then we. then we went to the mall. At the mall we saw this really weird looking albino dude who was like and outcast of American society. He was like lurking around the food court and he was growling/snarling/hissing at the passers by. He had really patchy hair and some killer pork chop side burns.

ALSO GUESS WHAT? I found a new usage for "cats crotch" tonite. Adam Lund came over and we watched Monty Python's "the Meaning Of Life" and he brought over an old kung fu movie called "crippled masters." It is about a guy with no legs and a guy with no arms who join forces to kick some handicapped booty and destry evil forces. Oh yeah, I was going to tell you about my new usage for cats crotch. Here goes... ok so it was really late and I was tired and I was like "oh man, I'm as tired as a cats crotch." Then a little later I MIGHT have said "it's as late as a cats crotch" but I could have imagined that. THats really far fetched but I might have said it, though. OH MY GOD. Just as I was typing one of my geckos started wagging it's tail like a rattlesnake and it was so LOUD!! I said "man, that was as loud as a cats crotch!" YES!!!! Another usage before bedtime!!!! GIDDY UP!!!

Mary Crabsmas if I dont write again,

YOUR DEAREST, ATOM (and Landon too but he's crashing on the couch so he didnt say anything except for a fart)

Dun Dun Dun. Is's just havin' me a few thoughts, rather deep ones too I reckon. See Is's thinkin' 'bout all kindsa city boy thinkin' stuff latl'y. Is's sittin' on my back porch earlier with my colt 45 pickin' off the neighbors ducks outta their makeshift duck pond and I was realizin'. Boy howdy hot dittity, what if I made a certian "web site." While I was pickin' off ducks a special thought popped into m' head through my met'l plate and into my brain. I will make a web site with infer'mation 'bout gizzards! EYUP! Y'heard me boy, Is's talkin' 'bout a real life gizzard web site. I'd be happier than a hounddog on a moist private. An'ways I'd have all kindsa 'portant infermation on the web site. Things like gizzard subjects. EYUP. I reckon we could make a whiskey batter fried gizzard stew recipe. I bet my daddys boots we could. There'd be other things on the web site too, such's how to dry out old gizzards and make a whistle for a chrismas presn't. EYUP. Gee whiz, I'll hafta contin'e a bit lat'r on since my wife Lizzy-Bill is callin me from the kitchen. I think my Jack Daniels fried Chick'n stew bread is ready for the eatin'. Whelp, I best be goin 'bout now. I'll be back though. On toppa dinner bein ready I just loaded up my drawls with a fresh loada dung. Sonofabich. I told my wife every time she fires up the microwave the plate in my head gets real hot and makes me go crappy in my wranglers. Well, anyhow, I'm gonna go scoop out my load and then eat m' stew.

Gods Peace
Sincerily,
Fred Willy "cats crotch" MacStump

"My balls are squishy ahaha IHH NE va va I gotta Ga JGHa! Someones here! Jessi8c s8ta galz pho pho a go go Says hi! Wooowww I type! ONO jnotyou don't! e"

-Landon

"Buy Neil Diamond's Greatest Hits records with such hits as "Junkdriver/Tankdriver" "Squak Squak Bibcock" and the always contraversial song "Hey Baby, Guess what the ladies call my cock? ... "George Bush." HA HA I love democrats and liberals and democrat/liberals. I am so hungry right now so if anyone reads this plaease bring me food. I like ice cream, tacos, no meat stuff, chinaman food I like TRL Carson Daily cock-grinders. Do you like the horses, they like hot dogs. Horses love hot dogs, ConAgra is about the worst corporations in America, they make some of the poorest food with the worst effect on man and animal, Conagra supplies most large grocery stores with meat that most people assume is simply "safeway meat. People don't know safeway just gets deliveries from corporations. Conagra makes Banquet and Mary Callenders food, responsible most "fresh meat" at the grocery store, and an exploiter of both human employees, animals, and human consumers. They are easily one of the most evil organizations next to the KKK and the Nazis. Do not support these corporate scumbags. Stand up. Take a fucking stand. Over and Out!

...
...
...
...
...

Some conagra sounds good about now. LAWRENCE ARMS AND CATCH 22 FOR LIFE Y'ALL!
DO THE RIGHT THING AT YOUR GROCERY STORE! BUY ORGANIC, NON-CORPORATE, AND HUMAN & ANIMAL FRIENDLY PRODUCTS! CHEER SFO RBEER SAN D ROBOT SDON TDRIN KTH E ROO TBEE R.

tables turn sometimes.

-Atom

"manhattanproject lightbulbforest. gorfmedia nictor cruton, diphlamisaur, krypton," -Atom
"don't expect my backyard to manifest your dreams thats all, good night." -Jeff
"It's my my line so don''t want to forget it! My mom or I mean I'm hungry Mc don'aldsd VRe Spinning meat! Red Meat! Ya Ya ya it's best ya ur." -Landon

Spout time yo! Give it up!

"fuzzy jacket. I'll do it. we loveeachtoehr sexual. yoda love mahi mahi. fish fish fish. do me now I swear I swear. mardual mardual hop hop grandpa simpson. dont be fat and stupid. fies too shot ro fock fuck me. i know I m done ai know I am a beer Iknwo ai am a beer I knwo ai Ma drink ai an god ai aknow ai am dhnk I kwo ai ahhahhaha i knwo I am dhgod I amg od. I amgod. I am scotch scotch tape hop hop and you dont stop dont stop rachecl is my onl y girlriend ive erehad I I am I am a knight ai M gettin jacked offright now by landon I am crazy. dslaugh laugh I am catscroth ai am buterscotch I am hip hop I ma balck I am fuse. Catch 22 is the best skapukh band ever created fors rue. I am going to see them in sanffansico with crista. crista is blonde and hot. I am old. i am almost 290 rachel is my asian girlfreind firewoks are exploding lighting is hot and it wilk burn any human life. human life is cheap ctalk ics cheap I am typin so certi9an I am so cerian I am open the cruton salad seafood sald king crab meat is sood godoo I am yoda I ma drukn I am am mangan beast I am hnga CONSTANTINE STARRING KEAUNU REEVES and HOT BITCH I want to fuck hto bitch I want to fuck I am like tood. I am like todd. I am like the toodd I am like th hot frog iI have 2 lizards they areold. I ahve snake fors ale. I like ale I am drink. I am hot I am cold I am hard nipples I am in the clset I am so alone wre aremy fiend s they are here drnking with me I am so lost will I do good in colege Iwll I do god I want o have a good day I wnat ot get lost. Postshot rock s for sure I am skaupnk I ams skapuhk ai ma skapunk I am so skapnk I ang going to san fansisxo I am fantsaxitc i am fantastic I lost my iguana I amno loosenoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooghauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhjhbrehhjh "

-At0m

"HUSKABARINOZZZZZZZZ I love like a mouse that likes the wine! It's The best shit DIE Y"OU BUTT FUCKING VILLEN! I L U J! I LOVE YOU JESSICAIS the best eEAT ALL you WANT ITS GOOD FOR YouR HEART FART MATHA FUCKA YOU SNER pDONGPOO PDONG GONG GANGAP PDOPOOOP A Loop Poo p P loop Snoop a loop THROUGH THE QUADS I AM ROBOT FOR LIKE YOU LIKE ziggy papa pap'a yo dod doo poop? Poop? Poopie? Boobie Poopie? Mabey? Dude I'm drunk. Yah your right for sure the nieghts but turend on light so they tototototototototo chochochocho what? What?kl Prior? Prior? I'm dune done? done."

-Lizandon

I apologize for the drunknen ramblin'. IN all honestly I just love Rachel Lam. She is the only girl I've ever connected with. She is the only one fore me. FORE! Life is a trip. Dicks rock. Mine is big. Mine is huge, essentially. Landons is also really big. Jeffs is uncircumsixzed.

Don't Know What You Got 'Til It's Gone,
Don't Kknow What you did so wrong.


Rock and rOll 4 ever!
-Landom and Atom

on a side note adam took 3 vicodin and 7 beers
[peace,'
ATom

one more last noete we are going to totaly sword figite yo dicks are showin mtha fucka!

No comments:

Post a Comment